Monday, January 26, 2009

D-Day

Well, the call came ( well, I had to call them...but that's a whole different story), and my position as it currently stands has been eliminated for next year.  It 's been a long day.  I've shed more tears than I thought possible, I'm mad, and tired.  I know that everything will work out for the best in the end, but I'm still looking for my " easy button"!  If I had more energy I could probably do some serious sewing, but I can barely keep my eyes focused enough to write this post.

J and I have been looking at houses to buy, and trying to figure out what we can afford financially and mentally.  This growing up stuff is not for the weak and weary, that much I know!

Be well.  Peace be with you.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your job :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. Grown up stuff is crap - I am clinging on to being a kid for as long as I can. All around me I see people losing jobs, losing businesses, and losing houses. It's a tough time we are living in - and most people are being hit.
    Get on that machine - sew like a crazy woman! And above all, remember that what you have close to you - J and the little one are all that matters in the end. And that is what will help you through tough times. I promise you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all of your kind words! Man I hate being a grown up!

    ReplyDelete