Thursday, February 19, 2009

Swapity swap swaps...

Today was a swapity mail day! I sent out all 8 ( yes, 8) fat quarters for the Sew Mama Sew FQ swap, and received 3 swap packages in the mail.
This one is a paper pieced quiltie for the STUD flickr group. I love the bright colors, and the polka dot boarder makes me smile!!

This cutie is for the 6"-12" Flickr swap group. The theme was children's literature, and my partner used " The little old lady that lived in a shoe" as her inspiration. I am a shoe lover, so it could not be more perfect.



And this final beauty of a package is from my swap partner through Katy's swapity swap. The fabrics are not only beautiful, but so very soft to the touch. I'm not sure I can cut them up! And, she sent a sweet card, and the loveliest buttons all wrapped in fine ribbon.

I feel totally spoiled today, and after the week I've had....I NEEDED IT! Thank you to each of my swap partners for making my day! Peace be with you.

1 comment: