Friday, June 5, 2009

We saw a BIG TURTLE...

If you asked The Shmoo what we did at Tante's house he speak in rapid fire about the BIG TURTLE we saw, and the zebra shark, and the men swimming....continues for about 3 minutes straight.

The Turtle might be big, but he was FAST I tell you.  So, we got this drive by shot. The Shmoo clung to J the entire time we were on vacation, but the minute we got back he could not stop talking about our trip!  Well, I guess it was money well spent :-)

While we were away a package arrived for me from The Kindred Crafters Coaster Swap made by Nikki.  What a lovely bundle of wonderful goodies!  The coasters a beautiful, the mug screams summer, and the tea is one I've never tried which is fun.

I forgot to take a photo of the coaster I sent to Nikki, but they were lots of fun to make, and I'm looking forward to the next Kindred Crafters Swap!  

Happy Weekend.  Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment