...but the quilt felt too narrow. It needed a few inches on both sides without adding more pin wheels-- not enough fabric.
But, I did have the "scraps" .....
... I made two sets of piano keys, and added them to on. I love it! I'm so happy with it, and hope that once it's quilted, washed and dried it will be even better. This is the first quilt that I have not washed the fabric for before cutting and piecing. Fingers Crossed!
And, seeing as I had 12 blocks left over I whipped up this little baby---
It's soooo cute! Would make a cute doll quilt for some little Shmootle out there. It needs a little boarder or something. I'll have to see what I can scrounge up in my scrap pile.
It has been a productive weekend, and hopefully I can complete these beauties over the next week.
Peace be with you.