Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures...FINALLY!

I have been sewing...I promise. I sent out all of my March Swaps on time, and even with 8 days away from my sewing machine! I've made 2 hexagon quilties this month, and I think I have a new obsession ( cause I need one you know)!
This was for the STUD Japanese inspired quilt swap. I made this while I was home in North Carolina, and I love it. I don't always feel good about what I create, but this one makes me happy!






The above is yet another Hex mini. This is a scrap buster, and stress reducer. I hand pieced this top in the 24 hours before school started back after spring break. I even brought it to the movies with me :-) J loved that!


In other swap news...I received my final Fat Quarter from the Sew Mama Sew Fat Quarter Swap ( one is missing in this photo). The are great, and I can't wait to use them. They actually work well in 3 different groups...isn't it funny how that works out? Thank you to all of my swap partners. Each package brought a smile to my face!!!


Last but not least is this beautiful Weekender Bag from Angel. She and I were partnered up in the most recent We The People Swap, and we live less than an hour away from each other. I love my bag, and cannot wait to use it. She received her bag safe and sound, and has already taken it on a trip ( LUCKY)! It was a very difficult pattern, but well worth the effort!

I am working on 4 blocks for the virtual quiling bees I am a member of, 2 wedding quilts, and Easter Baskets for my senior leaders and advisees! More photo soon.

Happy Spring to you all. Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment