Monday, March 1, 2010

Winter Wonderland...


Some may say, but I myself am done with the snow! This is what we woke up to on Saturday morning. Beautiful, yes. Fun to drive in, NO! So, we played outside, took long naps, and did a little sewing!

This is my Doll Quilt for Series 8. A Dresden Fruit Plate. My partner asked that I make something that I wanted to make. Something that represented me and my style. Well, the fruit and veggie line is my all time favorite, and I've always wanted to make a Dresden Plate. So, here it is. I will be quilting it today, and will hopefully have it in the mail by Friday. I'm not adding a boarder, but rather will bind it in the same polka dot that adorns the center. What do you think? Will my partner like it?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about your partner but I love it! What a fun idea to use the fruit fabric for a Dresden plate. Plus, I think the polka dots will look great for the binding!

    ReplyDelete