Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The last few months in photos...

I've been MIA, but I am ready to make a come back!


My sewing machine has been humming, and I've ironed so much I had to purchase a new one a few weeks ago! So, I've been:

Quilting along with Tia
Playing virtual and in person scrabble with my DH! Yes, he wins every time. What can I say, he was a Business/ HR major, and I was an Art Education major!
Spending time visiting friends. This was taken in Burlington, VT where the pool temp was a balmy 69 degrees. No, I did not get in :-) I was happily sewing hexis together while these brave boys were swimming!
Making commission quilts ( more on that later)
Making quilts for all the babies being born around me. Pattern by Oh! Fransson.

Looking forward to spending more time in this space.
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment